Recently we had some good friends over to eat dinner. I made mexican lasagna, Jen made this ridiculous chocolate cake and Jana brought chips and salsa from Las Margaritas. Jason and Dennis aka: Purvis are good friends of Will's from college that over the past 10 years, we've done our best at staying in touch. Somehow college friends are in this separate category...almost in the family category. What I mean is when you are together with those people, college buddies, the comfort level high and it's always fun, even with all of our children. Jason married Jen, who didn't go to Lee with us (she's younger than us) and
Dennis married Jana, who we also didn't go to Lee with (again, she's younger than us). We love both of the wives and enjoy getting together when we can. Between the 3 families, we have 7 children (4 of which we supplied, ha!). 
Okay, so Dennis and Jana's little girl Maren is an exact clone of her father, holy smokes she looks like him.
This is Jen, Jason's wife along with Brett and Tucker. Let me also point out the lovely sunflower wallpaper in this house we live in. We are renting this house and it's been a year of living with the wallpaper and I'm getting very close to being well over the gros decor.
Something else funny is now that Jason lives in Cleveland, so many people say that Will and Jason look so much alike. I really personally don't see it but I can see a resemblance every once in awhile. 
These are Jason and Jen's girls. One looks like Jason and one looks like Jen, to me. Brett was so excited to have them over, they played so well together. Blake was missing, he was in Atlanta visiting his Mema and Grand-daddy.
Cute, cute family.

Here's Jason and Will, do they really look that much alike? Sometimes I say yes and most of the time I say no. Anyhow, here's Jason and Jen together, aren't they sweet?
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Friends Over
Posted by Andrea at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So funny you would mention how Will and Jason look alike, because I was just talking about that with somebody the other day. Jen Wallace knows the Brownings from Florida and she says she always gets them confused!
Post a Comment