We had a very uneventful 4th of July. We didn't go out of town, we really didn't do much of anything, but it was a very enjoyable day. We got up late and piddled around the house watching Wimbledon until we went swimming at Ms. Teddie's house around 2:00. The babies only last about 2 hours like that so by 4, they were "done" and ready to take a nap. I must say all three boys are doing so well in the water now that we've been to the beach already. Again, Blake was still out of town, we missed him terribly. We grilled out some dinner and ate really late for us. All in all, it was a relaxing, restful day. I didn't get any pictures, the 4th this year really was an unphotographable event (is that a word?). I didn't even bake anything fun which is very odd for me.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment