
After our restful July 4th, we decided to just knock it out of the ball park on Saturday beginning with picking up Blake in Calhoun at 10 am. We ate at Cracker Barrell with Will's mom and dad. Everyone was starving and we had more bacon, pancakes and syrup on that table than I thought was possible. Of course we had tons of napkins too but somehow with syrup, dry napkins just don't get the job done. When we were done there we headed back up to Chattanooga for a stop at the Creative Discovery Museum. We have a great friend who bought us a family membership and we have tota
lly enjoyed it. We heard there was a new Clifford exhibit, which was great but wait and see how Graham feels about Clifford. They are not best friends, actually Graham will be fine to never see Clifford again.
Blake and Brett got up close and personal with a snake at CDM too, they loved it. Graham and Tucker love to play in the "little yellow house" there. It's a toddler size area complete with a kitchen, garage/workshop, and treehouse. Too cute. 
Graham's leg is doing much better. He went back to the dr. and he said it is hea
ling very well. He said in 4 weeks he should be back to normal. He is starting to run more and more so I know it has to feel better.
The twins absolutely loved the bubble area on the roof-top exhibit. They played over there, soaked one another with the soap and just laughed and laughed. At one point Tucker had bubbles seeping from the holes in his crocs he had so much soap in his shoes. Of course their dad had to show off and use the hula hoop to make a bubble, the boys were amazed at his abilities.


After we did the roof top stuff, we finished out at the water station which is really the beginning. We hardly ever go there first, we usually save it until right before we leave. Graham and Tucker played so much in the water they were completely soaked, of course they wouldn't wear the provided smocks.
Brett liked the fishing game he found, it was super cool. Blake was busy climbing around in the water area.
And last but not least, this might be my favorite photo of the day. We were excited for the kids to get their picture made with Clifford but Graham wanted nothing to do with good ole' Clifford.
By then, it was time to head home after a fun-filled day and no naps!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Can you say sensory overload?
Posted by Andrea at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey girl! I love all your pics. You have 4 handsome boys. I'm so glad I found your blog. Shoot me an email to view my blog. amyelizabeth0404@charter.net
Poor Graham. I can totally sympathize. Claire would have been doing the same thing!!!
So would Luke. I think he still might even at 5. I'm surprised Graham didn't just punch Clifford.
Very cute pics. Campbell cuties for sure.
Post a Comment