Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Graham and Tucker turn 2


Well, our "babies" are no longer "babies." They will always be my babies but we have decided now to start calling them, the twins instead of babies. Somehow turning 2 makes you big and babies doesn't fit, when honestly babies hasn't fit for awhile. We decided to celebrate their birthday with some friends at a local park. It wasn't too hot and all of the kids really enjoyed it. G&T loved their cakes and ate 2 pieces each.


I'm not sure if they had more fun running around like crazies or eating their cake.

They LOVE to swing. I imagine they'd stay right there the whole entire time if someone, (their Papaw in this case) would keep on pushing them.









This photo is all of the children playing together. It's amazing again how well all of those children do together. The older ones are so sweet to the younger ones. There are still a few missing from this photo too.



















My mom was in charge of entertaining little Jenna for a few minutes while Amber got her food. Also, what a cute photo of Merica and Dosen. What a cutie pie!







We ordered lots of pizza from Domino's and 2 cakes with some cupcakes. We did Capri suns and cokes. I told everyone presents were not necessary but there were lots of gift there, for some reason. They got such cute stuff. They got matching Diego trikes from my family, which they love. They also got some other super cute stuff: a basketball hoop, t-ball set, tent and tunnel, baseball gloves, clothes, money, croquet sets. Let's just say they are set with outside toys which are being played with everyday. They LOVE them.

It was such a fun party. If you missed it, I'm sorry. I'm trying to post all the good stuff so you can pretend like you were there.

So, its official. I do not have babies anymore, I have toddlers who are growing up so fast. Our life would not be complete without Graham an Tucker, although they were a huge surprise for us in life, we couldn't imagine our family without them in it. We love you guys!!

2 comments:

The Stums said...

I'll chime in that it was a very fun party. Any gig where losts of children are in attendance goes much better without a big organized schedule to follow. It was perfect.

I did laugh at the picture of all the kids together. I'm sure people are wondering, who's the random brown kid?!

Vanessa said...

Love the cute cakes! Can't believe your babies are 2.