Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trip to the River (Blue Hole, never made it there)

We took a little jaunt out to the Ocoee River one weekend. We decided to take our dinner out there, grill it and let the kiddos play in the water. What fun it was! There's a tiny little water fall thing too that the kids loved hanging out around. I did not get wet, I was the designated picture taker but most everyone else got in the water.


Below is Joseph in a surefire action shot as he jumps in the water. I love that my camera caught this exact pose of him as he jumps off the rocks. EK and April look on and Will is busy making sure no one drowns!





Brett was a cutie, he just liked to lay with his floaties and his crocs, mind you. He loved just being in the water and didn't have to be doing any tricks to have a little fun.



Matt was also a designated helper to keep people from drowning, they did their jobs well. It was a fun time for all involved.






Blake is so happy here, wow, I love his expression. He does have a swim suit on too, if you are wondering. ha ha.

0 comments: