Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Night out in Chatty: Tommy's birthday party


Okay, these uploaded in not the order I wanted but I'll do the best I can. Below, Cole makes this one look like it was his birthday but it really wasn't. For Tommy's birthday he invited several couples to go out and celebrate and below is everyone that came. It was super fun and we even went up to Lookout Mountain after we ate dinner at Provino's.




April and Matt, our good friends and also Tommy's assistant coach. Matt and April have known us awhile and we're happy to have them in Cleveland and around Lee.


Here we are, hanging out.



This is Josh and Abby, Tommy's other assistant coach and good friends of Tommy and Sarah's.




And this picture cracks me up. I'm sure I'll be in trouble for it but I can't help it. Sarah is mid-sentence and Tommy is trying to crack a smile but I took the pic before the smile actually got there.

0 comments: