This fall we have spent numerous hours at football fields and soccer fields for our 2 oldest to participate in organized sports. I must say it's been a crazy experience but I think they've enjoyed it immensely. Brett had his very first experience and Blake was trying out a new sport, tackle football, which he has loved.
This is our little star soccer player who really isn't that much into the sport itself. However, the hanging out with other kids his age while trying to learn some basics of soccer, Brett has been all about. He's so different from Blake though. Brett is there for social reasons and that's it. Blake likes the social part but is very athletic and likes to learn about the sport and is competitive. Brett would like to just chat and at the end fully expecting a snack and a drink for all of his hard work...socializing. He is his fathers child, no doubt.
As much and hard as Sarah and I tried we did not succeed in getting our boys onthe same team this season. J played for UK and B played for WV. But they did play their first game of the season against one another and I took pics at this particular game. They both wore the # 5 which we thought was interesting how that turned out. Cuties.
Here's the gang watching our kiddos play. I like this picture, only thing missing is Will isn't crossing his arms!?! Oh well.
Cutie EK and Grahamer watching the game or actually playing in the dirt which is what G&T do at all the games.
This is Brett's coach and his little buddy. His coach is actually trying to show him what to do - he looks good though right? Cute shoes, socks and shorts. Yep, he looks good.
Brett's favorite part of the experience - socializing with the ladies, of course. Did we think anything different???
Here's our little QB, he enjoyed playing that position this year and hopes to keep it up but we'll see. He caught on quickly with what to do and is athletic enough to pull it off. I was very apprehensive about him playing tackle this year but it really has been fun to watch and Blake really has enjoyed doing it.
This is the West Virginia team.

0 comments:
Post a Comment