Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jump rope and outside toys







Blake is into to jumping rope these days. They must do it at the YMCA after school program or in gym class at school. So, we all decided we'd take a turn. Theses are funny pics.














First Eric tries it.














Then Will tries it.























Missy is pretty good at it but she complained it hurt her feet too bad.











I was pretty much terrible at it. I had a serious allergy attack at their house. The pollen got to me at the baseball park and by the time I got there, I was one big mess. Watery, itchy eyes, sneezing my head off, nose stuffed up - couldn't smell a thing unless it was one of the twins poopy diapers. Can't help but smell those rotten things.








Let's be honest, my boys love playing outside. They'll do whatever outside; run around, bikes, cars, dirt, swings, trucks, you name it, they will play it outside.








Even if it's pink and has princesses all over it - doesn't matter. Tucker is shown here riding the girly scooter complete with the basket for fresh flowers on the front.
















It was a fun weekend besides the pollen. The rain will help that we are getting today. I can't wait for more weather like Saturday, it rocked!

2 comments:

The Stums said...

Ah, back in action. Way to go, pal. Loved all the new posts.

Naomi said...

Tell Will he actually needs to jump his feet off the ground to effectively jump a rope. :-)