I finally figured out how to post a few other photos from my phone, so here they are. Please bear with me until I get my new camera. It's soon, so very soon! How exciting.
This is G&T waiting at the dr. office to go back. We were actually there for Brett this day but I had all three little ones with me. It was crazy in there waiting and getting back there and trying to keep everyone out of trouble in the room. Every door and drawer was open and shut, open and shut and the rolly stool thing, banged into every wall. The paper on the table, ripped to shreds. Hmmmmm, what else happened..that's all I can remember BUT I do remember that I was a frazzled mess by the time I left there. That is the story of my life if I am alone with my children. Two 2 year olds and a 4 year old can be overwhelming at times, then add a 7 year old in there that has homework every night, its always a circus.
This morning I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes, a family favorite. What a mess it was but they loved it and so that makes me really happy.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
More photos, finally
Posted by Andrea at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
pack the chocolate chips. I want pancakes next weekend, mom.
Post a Comment