Friday, February 13, 2009

Long time, haven't heard anything?

Okay, so I know it's been a very long time since I've blogged and you are sick of us going to St. Augustine right? Okay, me too. Problem is I am not taking pics right now so I don't have anything fun to post. I have a few random shots from recently that I can post. Good news is I am getting another camera very soon. I hope within a week or so. We are ready to bite the bullet and buy another one, this one we'll do our best to try and keep up with. I probably will be neurotic about this one and be over the top protective but hey...you gotta do what you gotta do.




Okay, just kidding, this photo is WAY old and I accidentally clicked on it so I thought I'd leave it up. Look how young and skinny we were!!! This was before anyone was married and we were out working a camp in Nebraska.

I've been sucked into Facebook recently and have posted some of this old stuff. I scanned in several old school photos the other night and this was in the bunch. Sorry girls, but it's fun to see these pics.

Okay, back to 2009 and my family these days.

Bad news, I can't figure out how to get the few pics I've taken up on here. I took them with my phone and I think I'm just an idiot and I see them but I can't get to them. It was only a few of G&T eating chocolate chip pancakes.

Anyway, as for what we've been up to, just chugging right along in life. Graham and Tuck are still going to Parent's Day Out at Lee 3 days a week. Amber's very pregnant but still seems to maintain my crew and her small crew on Mondays and Fridays. She'll be leaving us at the end of April to have another baby. Will's deep into golf season again which he loves. Blake's getting signed up for baseball again this year. And, drum roll please....Brett's getting signed up for soccer this spring. He's going to play Greater Cleveland because its so close to our house now at the Mouse Creek complex. It's going to be a trip, from the beginning, with him, and we can't wait. I'm sure I'll post funny stories and pics of those events. Spring fever has hit and I'm so ready for it. I like winter but I like it when its getting close to spring. Can't wait! As for me, I'm good, still doing about 8-10 loads of clothes a week and still wonder how in the world we can eat an entire box of cereal at 1 breakfast sitting...true story! We love it.

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

1. my mom told me about Will's sweet V-day surprise about an hour ago on the phone! :) Wanda was bragging & rightfully so.
2. Ya'll are just as skinny now as you were then so p-l-e-a-s-e!

Andrea said...

Hilarious that Lois and Wanda just talk and talk about our lives. I swear they know what's going on with us before we do!!!