Saturday, February 14, 2009

I thought I hated Valentine's Day

So, we celebrated V-day yesterday since Will's gone today at a golf qualifier. I learned something yesterday. Will Campbell might be the sweetest man God made, he's definitely the sweetest one I've ever known. Let me explain what he did. I stayed home half a day yesterday because Amber's daughter was sick so she needed to be with her. So, when I arrived at work around 1.45. There was this lonely one rose on my desk with an envelope taped to it. It was labeled 1997 and 1998. Inside was a card and it had a couple of things written that went on in those years....started dating, got engaged (in Cambridge) and got married, August of 1998. Then, every 15 minutes a random student (thanks to the new Chi guys) came to my office with another rose with another year on it with something written inside that went down that year. Some made me laugh, some made me cry. It was so sweet, holy smokes, how did I get such a romantic? It was priceless and I'll never forget it. How thoughtful that was, he had to think of all the stuff on the inside and had to coordinate all of the deliveries etc.

We also had a sitter, went to this restaurant called Dinner In The Diner in Chattanooga and saw a movie. What a great day! Thanks honey, I loved it!!

1 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow! Can we say impressive?! No wonder you 2 have so many kids!! ;o)