Several of you have asked and I'm sorry to report I have no good news on my camera. So...I have no new photos to post and so all you are getting is boring text, sorry about that. Dr. Conn preached a sermon today that reminded me that, 'God cares about the small stuff.' It's true, he does so it did give me a glimmer of hope that some sweet soul will feel terribly bad about having my camera and return it to me. I am doubtful though and as each day passes, I get even more doubtful. Needless to say, if anyone wants to know what to get me for Christmas, a Wolf camera gift card will do the trick so I can try and replace or get something soon. Wolf has great deals and they are a one stop shop for photos and accessories. I love developing photos there, they really do the best job.
That's the update. Keep praying and believe that God cares about the small stuff.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Update on camera
Posted by Andrea at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment