Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Blake!


Blake turned 7 last weekend, I can't hardly believe I have a 7 year old...honestly I can't believe I have 4 children. We had the party at the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga. What a dream. That place was so great. Its the kind of party where you pay your fee and then they take care of all the rest, the cake, punch, clean up, making the list of gifts etc. What more can you ask for? And...I didn't even have to clean my house.

The Creative Discovery Museum is great for kids too, and lots of different ages. Even the twins love going there. Blake invited lots of family and several friends and we had a group of about 35 people show up.














These are some of Blake's favorite buddies. There was also face painting involved as you can see, Blake was totally into that part.
This is Avery and Briley, both cousins of Blake's. They see eachother at family functions and have become cute little buddies that only see eachother about 3 times a year.





And these are my buddies who haven't missed many of my kids birthday parties.








This is Meg, isn't she just a doll? She and Blake favor eachother. When we go places people think that they are brother and sister instead of she and Ethan. Funny stuff.





Graham and Tuck love the CDM, they have something called the Little Yellow House and everything is toddler size. Its gated also so when you go in they can't get out unless an adult helps them. Toddler size kitchen, playhouse, garage, garden etc. It's way cool if you are a 2 year old.


The museum is for kids but as you can see, even if you are "29 and holding" you can still play and have fun. Caught you guys on camera!!!





0 comments: