Monday, June 1, 2009

Knoxville Zoo Trip w/80 first graders


The 1st grade end of year trip was to the Knoxville zoo and Blake had asked a long time ago that I join them. So I did. I planned to take Brett too since I knew he'd enjoy it.


Problem was, that morning Tucker woke up running a fever and throwing up. So, do I say I can't go and just let Blake go or do I just take the 3 of them and leave Graham behind at Parents Day Out.

I had my mind made up until I realized how important it was to Blake that I go, so I decided to make the trek in the car to the zoo with 3 of my 4 children. It was a great day and they got to see lots of things. Luckily, I have a 19 year old cousin who offered to meet me there and help manage my crew, boy am I glad I did. He was lots of help!!





Tucker was okay, he was pretty puney and tired but he managed to do okay and have a good time.



Below is my boys and me, Tucker would not cooperate for this picture but whatever.









It was a good trip and I'm glad I made the decision I made. BUT I am good on the zoo thing for at least a couple of years!

0 comments: