Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I know, this is so late. But, better late than never. This year at Thanksgiving we decided to stay at home since we've been traveling so much recently. Our families didn't love the idea but its what we felt was best for our family and, I'm so glad we did. We were able to spend time together as a family doing lots of different activities, putting up Christmas decorations and totally getting into the holiday spirit. It was great.

I am going to post some photos from that weekend. I also had to work a couple of events at Lee since we were in town but they were for our students who stayed on campus and that was lots of fun for the family as well.

That Friday we hosted 175 person luncheon at the Holiday Inn here in Cleveland and these are from that event.

This is our tree that we put up Thanksgiving morning. We love our tree, it is very much a kid-tree since almost every ornament is for a child or made by a child. We love it that way. We don't have fire place in this house so we just hang our stockings on the wall.



0 comments: