Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hangin out at Mema and Grand daddy's

We came down to Georgia early so we could finish up our shopping and also hang out with the fam. The kids love hanging out at Mema's house, they always have a lot of fun. Will and I were able to go and knock out the rest of our shopping while everyone was being fully entertained back at the house. Above is Will's mom and dad a.k.a. Mema and Grand daddy.















These are Will's sisters kids and this is a very cute photo of them. They are some of our favorite people to see when we come to town.


Fun with mardi gras beads.


Graham and Tucker just being their goofy little selves.





This picture is so funny. Blake was reading a book to Graham and Graham just decided to go to sleep sitting up right there as Blake read him a story. So cute! I think that means Graham was exhausted.


This is not flattering of B&B but I thought it was worth posting since its of several of the children together.

0 comments: