Thursday, June 5, 2008

Better late than never!

So, I have been thinking about blogging for a very long time and have just now decided, better late than never. I guess I'm addicted because I love reading other blogs and knowing what's going on in their families. It's so fun!! My biggest fear though is not being able to keep up with it so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. If you are reading this first post, you're probably thinking, man, this is boring. Stay tuned, our life is somewhat crazy and the name is very fitting because every night at our house is truly a 3-ringed circus.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Hello friend! That picture is hilarious. Glad you joined the blogging world!

Unknown said...

Uh, thanks for letting us know you have a blog!? I found out from R who saw it stalking other people's blogs.

May I just add, too, that Brett is going to be a politician. That smile makes me laugh so hard. Sweet kiddos.