So, it's already gone by but I wanted to post the first day of 2nd grade pictures. I am a bit behind so I'm going to try and catch myself up here.
Blake started 2nd grade this year and he is so grown up. When I think about him as a baby when I only had one child, I can hardly remember it. It seems like it was a thousand years ago although its only been 7 almost 8. He's such a sweet child and will always be my baby. I love him so much.
He has such a personality of his own and he loves his momma! He's a little on the goofy side but let's be honest, he didn't have much of an option otherwise growing up in this family. (I'm not sure what was all over his shirt, I think water - surely I did not send him to school on the first day with nastiness on his shirt!)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
1st day of 2nd grade
Posted by Andrea at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's enormous. I remember his baby days well.. I have pictures of him and Fletcher as babies playing in the bathtub together. Totally saving those for your use when they are older. He, hee.
Nice kitchen cabinets by the way. Did you paint them?
So glad you are back to blogging. I could never figure out where the goofiness comes from.
At first glance I thought he was wearing a shirt with Africa on it. I was getting all excited for the shout out, but then it looked more like an elephant.
Post a Comment